1. The Storer:
2. The Owner:
3. The storer must upon signing the Agreement pay the owner:
4. The Storer is responsible to pay:
5. The Storer will be responsible for payment of any government taxes or changes (including any goods and services tax) being levied on this agreement or any supplies pursuant to this agreement.
6. The Storer acknowledges that, in the event of the Storage Fee, or any money owing, not being paid in full within 42 days of the due date, the Owner may, without further notice, enter the space, retain the deposit and/or take possession and sell or dispose of any goods in the space on such terms that the owner may determine. The owner may also require payment of default action costs, including any costs associated with the seizures of storers space. Any excess moneys recovered by the owner on disposal will be returned to the storer.
Access and Conditions
7. The Storer;
8. The owner may refuse access to the space by the storer where moneys are owning by the storer to the owner, whether or not a formal demand for payment of such money has been made.
9. The Owner reserves the right to relocate the Storer to another space under certain circumstances.
10. No oral statements made by the owner or its employees shall form part of this agreement and no failure or delay by the owner to exercise its rights under this agreement.
11. The goods stored at the sole risk and responsibility of the storer who shall be responsible for any day and all theft, damage to and deterioration if the goods shall bear the risk of any and all damage caused by flood or tire leakage or overflow of water, heat, spillage of material from any other space removal or delivery of the goods, pests or vermin or any other reasons whatsoever including acts or omissions of the owner or persons under its control.
12. Deliveries and removals from the storers space will not be permitted by any other than the storer UNLESS the storer gives personal or telephone instructions to the owner. The storer must identify themselves by the use of a password if any and name the persons authorized by the storer to enter the storers space.
13. Unless specifically covered by insurance the storer will not store items which are irreplaceable, such as currency, jewellery, furs, deeds, paintings, curiors, works of art or items of personal sentimental value.
14. The storer agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified from the owner from all claims for any loss of damage to the property of, or personal injury to, third parties resulting from or incidental to the use of the space by the store, including the storage of good sin the space.
15. The storer acknowledges and agrees to comply with all relevant laws including Acts and Ordinances, Regulations by laws and orders as are or may be applicable to be used in the space. This includes laws related to the material stored and any manner stored. The liability for any and all breach of such laws rests absolutely with the storer and includes any and all costs resulting from such breach.
16. If the owner has reason to believe that the storer is not complying with all relevant laws the owner may take any action the owner believes to be necessary to so comply, including the action outlined in clauses 18 & 20 and/or immediately dispose of or remove the goods at the storers expense, and/or submit the goods to relevant authorizes. The storer agrees that the owner may take such action at any time even though the owner could have acted earlier.
Inspection and Entry by the Owner:
17. Subject to clause 18 the storer consents to inspection and entry of the space by the owner provided that the owner gives day’s written notice.
18. In the event that of an emergency, that is where property, the environment or human life is, in the opinion of the owner; threatened, the owner may enter the space using all necessary force without written consent of the storer but the owner shall notify the storer as soon as possible. The storer consents to such entry.
19. Notices will usually be given in writing and left at, or posted to, the address of the storer or the owner. The storer may also give notice over the phone by first providing their registered password. In the event of not being able to contact the storer, noticed is deemed to have been given. The storer by the owner if the owner serves that notice to the Alternative Contact person as identified on the front of this agreement.
20. Either party may terminate this agreement by giving the other notice as indicated on the front of this agreement, or in the event of not being able to contact the storer, the alternative contact person is identified on the front of this agreement. In the event of illegal or environmentally harmful activities on the part of the storer the owner may terminate the agreement without notice. The Owner is entitled to retain a portion of the deposit if less than the requisite notice is given by the storer. Upon termination the Storer must remove all goods and leave the space in a clean condition and in good state of repair to the satisfaction of the owner on the date specified. The storer must pay any outstanding monies owed to the owner and any expenses on the default or other money owed to the owner up to the date of termination, or clause 6 may apply. Any calculation of the outstanding fees will be by the owner and such calculation will be final.
21. The parties’ liability for outstanding moneys, property damage, personal injury, environmental damage and legal responsibility under this agreement continues to run beyond the termination of this agreement.